The Local School Improvement Council will assist the
Alumni Association with the implementation of the Association's goals. A
member of the Council will attend the Association Meetings. The goals of
the Alumni Association are as follows:
- Goal #1: To Build a stong alumni association to support Wheeling Park High School.
- Goal #2: To assist with or plan class reunions.
- Goal #3: To send a newsletter that contains information about Wheeling Park High School and Wheeling Park High School graduates.
- Goal #4: To establish a scholorship fund.
- Goal #5: To honor outstanding alumni each year at the graduation ceremony and present those individuals with the Wheeling Park High School Alumni Award.
Also the Alumnus Award winner will be recognized on Wheeling Park
High School's "Wall of Fame."
The goals of the Alumni Association support three of the
Ohio County Schools Target Goals. The three goals are:
* Management of
* Transition/Character Education