Welcome to Wheeling Park High School
Home of the Patriots
Seniors please note: You need to stop by the Guidance Office the first of every month to pick up a new scholarship information sheet. Applications are due in the Guidance Office ten (10) DAYS prior to the deadline
Questions: Call Jennifer Kucera-Short at 304-243-0418
WPHS Career Center
Holiday Spirit Week is December 9-13 and will be as follows:
- Monday – Holiday Spirit Day – (Wear Red & Green/Decorate Yourself)
- Tuesday – Ugly Sweater Day
- Wednesday – Pajama Day - ** for $1 – Benefits Educators Rising. You will pay your first period teachers!
- Thursday – Holiday Headwear
- Friday – Frozen Friday (Wear Blue and White)
Attention upcoming seniors:
State law and rules require that all students entering school in West Virginia in grade 12 will need proof of an annual physical examination from a medical provider, a dental examination from a dentist, and required adolescent vaccinations (Tdap and meningitis shots). Please turn in any documents to the school nurse at your earliest convenience.
Wheeling Park High School has partnered with Parchment to order and send your transcript and other credentials securely.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
Main Office Phone: 304-243-0400
Main Office Fax: 304-243-0449
Counseling Office Fax: 304-243-0415